Yang baik kita jadikan teladan, dan yang tak berapa 'kena' tu kita jadikanlah sempadan kay ^^,
- "Every man must decide whether he will walk in the creative light of altruism or the darkness of destructive selfishness. This is the judgement. Life's persistent and most urgent question is, 'What are you doing for others?'"
-- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- "Impossible is a word humans use far too often."
-- Seven of Nine
- A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
– Charles Dickens
- The man of wisdom is never of two minds;
the man of benevolence never worries;
the man of courage is never afraid.
- It is easier to be wise for others than for ourselves.
– Francois De La Rochefoucauld
- Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain, and most fools do.– Benjamin Franklin
- We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.– Winston Churchill
- Better to light a candle than to curse the darkness.– Chinese proverb
- There's a way to do it better - find it.
– Thomas Edison
- Silence is a great source of strength.– Lao Tzu
tulah dia 10 kata2 hikmah yang mungkin ada antaranye tak penah kita dengar pun nama2 orang tersebut.. Kalau korang nak tau, korang google je la yee... Ahaksss